When Wyatt was first diagnosed with Autism, I did a lot of research on vitamin supplements. The results that parents and doctors found made me interested enough to try. Anything that might help offset behaviors was worth it to me. After extensive research, here are the vitamins that I would recommend. Please only try one vitamin at a time to make sure your little one can tolerate and that it has a positive affect. For example, Wyatt could tolerate small does of B12 but when we switched to B12 injections, he became very angry and we stopped immediately. What vitamins have you tried or do you recommend?
1) Super Nu Thera by Kirkman Labs (Multivitamin) http://www.amazon.com/Kirkman-Super-Nu-Thera-…/…/ref=sr_1_1… follow directions
2) B12 with 5000 mcg Methylcobalamin http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Methylc…/…/ref=sr_1_2…
If he shows improvement on this she should get B12 injections. Follow directions. There are liquid forms if he won’t chew.
3) Children’s fish oil http://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Kids-Finest-Ora…/…/ref=sr_1_4… follow directions
4) If he has trouble sleeping you can give him 1 teaspoon of Melatonin http://www.amazon.com/Natrol-Melatonin-2-5mg-…/…/ref=sr_1_1… 1 teaspoon in water or juice
5) If he has any digestive issues use this probiotic. http://www.amazon.com/Culturelle-Digestive-He…/…/ref=sr_1_5… 1 capsule in water or juice